Sunday, February 13, 2011

GeekTool

geektool is an amazing program for macs.. just macs. if you're one of the few ppl that actually like customizing your mac, get to know this program. i've seen very clean desktops using geektool, some really cluttered it.. it's almost like widgets but "embedded" on the your wallpaper. basically it's a GUI program for command tools that allow you to display, calendar, dates, time, CPU up time, wifi, weather, etc watever apple script/command combination ppl have come up with

i'm not a programmer so it took me a while .. >5hrs to find scripts and come up with the aesthetics to get it to look clean.. let's just say, this took over my day, and i totally didn't do worrk.. =(

i'm quite satisfied with how my desktop turned out.. took forever to find scripts, i should remember to bookmark.. hahaha..

in short.. here's an example..



what do you guys think?

any questions let me know..

now time to do my paper and study for my exams.. f;alsdkmf[qowemf

No comments:

Post a Comment