Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year!

so it is 1.1.11

Congratulations to my cousin JV and his wife Karina!! Welcome to the family my dear nephew, Kayden Jave!! awesome birthdate ^_^

i wasn't able to complete the 1st round of turbofire due to my hectic schedule.. i almost screwed up my semester trying to catch up to my case logs.. o__O .. so i'll try again this time. i entered the schedule on my calendar alongside the syllabi of my classes.. so now an hour is set aside everyday. hopefully i stick to it. xD

new faster pace for clinical rotations: the fast track of the ER. oh goodness. 12hr shifts.. patient history/physical/diagnosis/treatment every 10-20minutes.. multitasking and juggling. walking really fast. my brain is mush. lol.. but it's a really good learning experience. i see a broad variety of patients!! it is a challenge i am willing to accept. i will get better. which means, focusing on my studies is a priority. so far i haven't done it.. i am already behind in class.. ugh.. lol. trying to catch up now.. on this snowy evening. thank goodness classes have been canceled for tomorrow. need to be productive...

only thing i accomplished was this..
Alcohol Abuse - NP


lol.. i have hundreds of pages to catch up on.. since my ADD is kicking in.. i'll work on my TYPHON patient logs to track my NP clinicals.. woOHoo.. so fast track ER .. in a span of 12hrs.. i've seen 36 patients.. so i have to log all of those.. LMAO.. wat a faiL. ugh and i'm still trying to finish up from last week's 12 pts in the slower fast track.. =( .. one thing i learned on Monday.. don't forget to eat and take a break.. gosh.. brain gets tired fast.. and all that brisk walking from room to room physically tiring. this is why i am conditioning myself via turbofire.. slow and steady improvements.. stepping it up a notch. there are higher expectations now. i'm hoping i dont get kicked out of the program.. LOL.. anyways.. back to studying..

feel free to leave comments or email me anything.. suggestions welcome. thanks ^__^

TYPHON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment